First we need to take backup of Apple Mail Database (Mails library folder on your Mac) and then use a portable drive to Move it to windows PC. Now you are ready to convert the Apple Mail Database using Apple Mail to PST Converter Software.
To locate and convert using Apple/Mac Mail Database, please follow below steps :
Apple/Mac Mail stores emails in a “Mail” folder (located inside user library folder) on your Mac. Please follow these steps to copy your “Mail” folder to this computer using an external drive or network shared volume.
1. Open a new “Finder” window on your Mac.
2. Click on Main Menu > Go > Go to folder. (Or press shortcut Cmd + shift + G). A dialog box appears.
3. Type ~/Library/Mail in “Go to folder” dialog and press Enter. It will open your mail folder in finder window.
4. Select the content of the folder displayed in “Mail” folder (opened in step 3) and copy it to an external drive or network shared volume.
Step 2 :
1. Download and install Apple Mail to PST Converter software and install it on the Windows PC . Now Connect the Portable external drive on which you took the backup of Apple Mail database from the Mac.
Step 3 :
1. Launch Mail Passport Pro / Apple Mail to PST converter software and Choose First option to Convert Apple Mail Database. Click Next
2. Click on “Browse” button located below and select the Folder containing the Copied content and click open
3. Click “Next” and you would be displayed the folder selected.
4. Click Next and you would be asked to name the PST file and a location to save it.
5. Click Next and the conversion is started.
6. Once done click the Locate button and we are done.
Step 4 :
1. Open Outlook and use the Open or Import option to view your mails.